Come and see the wonders of this beautiful city. What is the capital of the Dominican Republic, where you can see historical monuments and learn of our history and traditions, In this city you will be able to see the Columbus Lighthouse, commonly known as Columbus Lighthouse It is a monument and Dominican Museum built in Honor of Christopher Columbus, discoverer of the New World, you will also be able to see the Famous Cave of the 3 Eyes, the Colonial Zone, the Cathedral of Santo Domingo, and other activities.
What is included?
- Pick up from and to the hotel
- Professional tourism guide, YOU CAN ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT
- UNO Lunch Buffet Typical Dominican Place
- Los 3 Ojos National Park
- Panoramic view of the two-point lighthouse
- The Colonial Zone
- Market for purchases
- The Alcazar de Colón
- Panoramic view to the Santo Domingo seawall
- Panoramic view of the Presidential Palace
- Cash if you WANT to buy something
- Some appetizer
- Comfortable clothes