Come and visit Samaná, one of the 32 provinces of the Dominican Republic. The island of Cayo Levantado is an island of Just 1 square kilometer of tropical Caribbean atmosphere. It is a perfect place to escape One day and contemplate and enjoy its beautiful two beaches of turquoise waters Like crystal and white sand: Besides being ideal for swimming or diving.
- Truck Safari to the Mountains and a visit of the UN a typical Dominican Ranch to Learn About local agriculture, and tasting of the Fresh Products of Our Fields.
- Breakfast on board the boat (Coffee, soft drinks, sandwiches, juices and drinks with and without alcohol). – Stop at the Samana`s PIER
- City Tour of the City of Samana
- Visit to the Limón Waterfall in horses (INCLUDES ALL: boots, helmets,
- Horses, Water for the trip, Payment Tickets Parks) – Lunch at the restaurant El Timón
- Visit to Cayo Levantado by private boat.
What should you bring?
- Comfortable clothes
The picking up time, will be confirmed by Email 24 hours before