Excursion Buggy Macao Beach, Punta Cana, The most Exciting Experience full of adrenaline. Start your stroller AND Let the adventure begin! Drive wild trails BY member In an authentic 4 × 4 vehicle, ready for all kinds of obstacles, puddles, mounds, beach sand and cross country. We will visit the UN rancho where they make coffee, cacao and Dominican tobacco, and after the UN Chapuzón in the millenary crystalline fresh water cave and we finish in “Playa de Macao”
In this hay activity three shifts, one at 08:30, 11:30 and one at 14:30. The Activity HAS A Duration of total of 3 hours approx. With the Collection.
– Pick up from hotels
– After the Explanation of the Handling and Assignment of your stroller, we go to a ranch Where They manufacture coffee, cocoa and Dominican tobacco, to receive an Explanation about the elaboration of Each of THOSE Products.
-We take the Road to the Cave of Macau
– We arrived at the subterranean cave submerged by a river of crystalline fresh water where we can give us a bath, jumping from almost 3 meters in height.
– Return to the buggy ranch
– End of the Activity and return to the hotel,
– Back to the hotel,
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel,
- Buggy route through Tropical trails with Guide (drive your own Buggy)
- Visit Macao beach
- Visit plantations of cocoa, chocolate and coffee
- Tasting of chocolate, coffee and handmade cacao
- Optional bathroom in Macau Cave